simpleVideoAd is a trading name of myWebhero Ltd.
myWebhero is committed to openness & transparency in its dealings with its customers. We have written these Terms & Conditions with this value in mind. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com & we will respond as soon as possible.
simpleVideoAd Terms and Conditions
simpleVideoAd advertising services may be purchased on a subscription basis under which payment is pre-paid. Your subscription will automatically be renewed and your bank account debited and charged every month without further authorisation.
All fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
You are responsible for properly cancelling your account and subscription. You can do this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01268 956006. Your request must be received 7 days before the next billing period or your account may still be charged and your cancellation not effective until the following month.
If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please contact one of our advisors on email@example.com
Prohibited Content & Practices
We cannot advertise the following products:
- Conterfeit Goods
- Drugs & Pharmaceuticals (including CBD)
- Alcohol & Tobacco
- Gambling Websites & Online Casinos
- Spells, potions or other witchcraft
- Get Rich Quick Schemes
We only advertise legitimate websites. Scams or misleading websites will not be authorised.
In the event that you try to advertise one of these services / products, we will cancel your subscription. Your initial purchase will not be refunded.
- Contract & Cancellation
- We will provide our service in the form of a rolling monthly contract.
- Billing will occur 2 days before the renewal period.
- Notice period for cancelation is 7 days before next billing cycle. Please provide notice of cancellation in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- simpleVideoAd reserves the right to cancel it’s arrangement with you & will provide 10 days notice before the next billing cycle if it choses to exercise this right.
- Billing & Payment
- simpleVideoAd require the payment of your invoice before your advertising campaign the starts
- Any subsequent unpaid invoices will results in your advertising account being paused & other simpleVideoAd services suspended.
- We can accept payment in USD, GBP & EUR
- Residents of the UK are liable to VAT of 20%
- Please send any billing queries to accounts@simpleVideoAd.com
- Queries & Complaints
- In first instance contact support@simpleVideoAd.com
- If you feel your complaint has not been resolved, please escalate to Steven Drummond steve.drummond@simpleVideoAd.com
- Privacy & Security
- simpleVideoAd takes the privacy of its customers very seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy online.
- Collecting personal information is necessary if we are to satisfy the expectations and requirements of our customers.
- Limitation of Liability
- simpleVideoAd’s entire liability and the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any and all liability or claims in connection with or arising out of this Agreement or the existence, furnishing, functioning or the Customer’s use of products or services provided under this Agreement, for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form or nature of the liability or claim, whether in contract or in tort, including, without limitation, claims regarding property damage (except in respect of injury to or death of any person for which no limit applies) due to the negligence of simpleVideoAd, shall be the Customer’s actual direct damages such as would be provable in a court of law, but shall in any event not exceed the Consultancy Fees paid by the customer. The Customer agrees that the remedies available to the Customer in this Agreement are exclusive remedies, which the Customer agrees are reasonable, and all other remedies, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the subject matter hereof are hereby expressly waived by the Customer.
- Save to the extent such liability cannot be excluded at law, in no event shall simpleVideoAd be liable under clause 7.1 for: Any incidental, indirect, special, economic or consequential damages or loss whatsoever, including without limitation damages for business interruption, loss of business information, loss of software or software use, or loss of revenue or profit even if simpleVideoAd has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility of such damages or loss; or claims, demands, or actions by any party other than the Customer and other than under the terms of this Agreement; or any costs or expenses of whatever kind or nature incurred by the Customer.
- EasyBannerAd shall not be liable in any way for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement or for any loss, damage or delay incurred by the Customer resulting from circumstances beyond simpleVideoAd’s reasonable control, provided that such circumstances are notified to the Customer in writing immediately upon discovery of the problem.
- Internet Delays
- simpleVideoAd shall have no liability to you for any delay in delivering of services to you that is cause by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. simpleVideoAd is not responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on its website and methods of communication.
- UK Law
- This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- simpleVideoAd & myWebhero are trademarks in their own right
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of simpleVideoAd are acknowledged on the website
- All copyright and material on this website are the property of simpleVideoAd or are included with permission of the relevant owner
- Company Details
- Registered office address: Burgundy Court, 64-66 Springfield Road, Chelmsford, England, CM2 6JY
- Company number: 10367929
- VAT number GB277572854
- Google Terms & Conditions
- The work we carry out is governed by the terms and conditions laid out by Google.
- You can review these policies here
- Use of Logo & Client Name
- simpleVideoAd may use your company name and logo in its marketing materials include website